“WE FOUND COMMUNITY” INTERACTIVE SERIES
Build Your Bench & Understand How to Run Effective Elections
Tuesday, October 27
TUESDAY, October 27 from 5:30 P.M. – 6:30 P.M
Southern States Management Group will discuss:
Building Your Bench
- How to identify potential board members & how to approach
- Town Hall / Informative meetings prior to notices being sent out
Reference Your Documents
- Board Members need to be familiar with the election process to educate others
- Southern States Management Group’s role in elections & tips for self-managed communities
Wright & Casey, P.A. to discuss:
- Annual Meetings via Zoom and the Election Process
- Proper meeting notice
- Candidate qualifications
- Mid-term vacancies
- Frequently Asked Questions, such as:
- Do we need our lawyer present during our election?
- What if we have more seats than candidates?
- The candidate missed the deadline to submit info – what do we do?
- Socially distanced/virtual meetings
- What the future holds
For security purposes, we ask that you register in advance for this webinar through this secure link.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining our webinar series. Thank you for your continued support of Southern States Management Group’s educational opportunities.
Please share with your fellow board members.