Where do I go to make a payment online (Paylease/Zego)?

Please click here to pay online.

I am a vendor/contractor interested in providing services to Southern States Management Group and/or its clients, how can I get added to your list of approved vendors:

We are always looking to add to our portfolio of qualified vendors. Please complete the form and return it to our office for future consideration.

Where are the offices of Southern States Management Group located and what are the office hours?

We have contact information and maps available on our Contact Us page.

How do I prepare my property for an extended absence?

At the very minimum you should assure that all window and door locks are secure, your alarm system is enabled, and that the main water serving your property has been closed. If applicable, onsite staff should also be notified of your absence and provided with emergency contact information. If you would like to speak with a representative of Sebastian Personal Concierge Service, a strategic partner of ours, about regular inspections and other services in your absence they can be contacted by email at

Can you find me a tenant for my property?


Southern States Realty Services is an experienced, full-service real estate and property management company.

We connect tenants and investment property owners throughout the Daytona Beach, Port Orange, New Smyrna Beach, Ormond Beach and Palm Coast areas of East Central Florida.

For rental property owners, we protect your property while providing efficient and effective property management services. Our application and background check process helps ensure tenant quality and resident retention. You decide the level of services you like.

Please contact Tracie at (386) 366-9435 or by email at

For more information visit us online.

Is my tenant or buyer required to be approved prior to moving in/purchasing?

Please refer to the Association’s governing documents or contact your dedicated Community Manager.

How do I get an estoppel and/or a completed condominium questionnaire?

All documents needed to support a real estate transaction can be ordered online at

Do I need approval to paint my house or make a change to my property?

The answer can be found in the governing documents of the Association. If you have uncertainty, please contact your dedicated Community Manager for clarification.

What services are included in my assessment?

Please refer to the Association’s current operating budget to get an understanding of what services are covered by the payment of your assessment.

How can I pay my assessment?

We offer several payment options:

  • Payments can be mailed with a coupon to the address printed on the coupon.
  • Payments can be mailed without a coupon or delivered to our office at:
    2 Camino del Mar
    Palm Coast, FL 32137
  • Payments can be made online with a credit card – click here.
  • Payments can be made over the phone with a credit card by calling (866)729-5327 and selecting option “1.”
  • You can enroll in our no fee auto-debit program by completing an ACH Authorization form and returning it to our office together with a voided check.
    Download form
  • Watch a video on how to pay your bill online.
Whom do I contact about a problem with my property?

Questions specific to the property itself should be directed to the dedicated Community Manager via telephone or email. If you are unsure as to who the dedicated Community Manager for your property is, you should contact our office at (386) 446-6333.

Accounting related questions should be directed to

What is my Account Number and Password?

Each property owner has a unique Account Number and Password that gives them access to information specific to their property. A property owner’s account number can be found on most property specific association documents (i.e. statements, letters, etc.). Lost/unknown passwords can be retrieved online at by using an account number and associated email address. Property owners with unknown account numbers and/or those experiencing trouble retrieving a password should submit a request online or contact our office at (386) 446-6333.

How do I access my Association account online?

Real time online access to each property owner’s account can be found at the owner portal.

Where can I obtain proof of insurance, Association governing documents, and the current operating budget?

The above listed items (and many more) are available here on our website. In order to access this information, you will need your Account Number and Password.