Reminder to sign up for our next Forum
You’re invited to our next “Seasonal Education Forum”
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 from 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Halifax River Yacht Club – 331 S Beach St, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
HOUSEKEEPING IN YOUR COMMUNITY FOR 2020
To kickoff 2020, Southern States Management Group’s Seasonal Education Forum Q1 will focus on the “housekeeping of your community”.
– “Clean up” the look of your neighborhood through covenant enforcement , presented by SSMG
– Maintain continuity by creating a fine committee, presented by Wright & Casey, P.A.
– Why an Association should have the following policies: D&O, Crime, Cyber Liability & Workman’s Comp as well as a new Disability Act that is making news , presented by Insurance Office of America
– Learn how to use SSMG’s state-of-the-art technology to keep polished records, create compliance letters and work orders in real time, presented by SSMG
– Best practices with dealing with foreclosures, presented by Wright & Casey, P.A.
– Meet a Claims Adjuster and be prepared for the year in the event of loss due to a major event presented by Five Star Claims Adjusting
There is limited seating so please RSVP NOW online.
For more information on topics or other questions please contact our Education and Outreach Coordinator at SouthernStatesManagementGroup@gmail.com
SAVE THE DATE!
2nd Annual HOA/COA Certification & Conference
Wednesday, April 29, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Cici & Hyatt Brown Museum of Art
352 S Nova Rd, Daytona Beach
Our Annual Conference is coming up. Reserve your spot today by emailing our Education Coordinator!