HOUSEKEEPING IN YOUR COMMUNITY PRESENTATION
Thank you to those who attended Southern States Management Group’s Seasonal Education Forum Q1 that focused on the “housekeeping of your community” in 2020.
– “Clean up” the look of your neighborhood through covenant enforcement , presented by SSMG
– Maintain continuity by creating a fine committee, presented by Wright & Casey, P.A.
– Why an Association should have the following policies: D&O, Crime, Cyber Liability & Workman’s Comp as well as a new Disability Act that is making news , presented by Insurance Office of America
– Learn how to use SSMG’s state-of-the-art technology to keep polished records, create compliance letters and work orders in real time, presented by SSMG
– Best practices with dealing with foreclosures, presented by Wright & Casey, P.A.
– Meet a Claims Adjuster and be prepared for the year in the event of loss due to a major event presented by Five Star Claims Adjusting
Download the presentation to share with fellow Board Members.