HOA & COA Conference & Certification Course
Wednesday, February 27, 2019 from 8am – 4pm
Cici and Hyatt Brown Museum of Art – 352 S Nova Road, Daytona Beach
This conference is a first of its kind designed to equip new and seasoned board members with the tools needed for a successful year serving on the board. Gain your HOA/COA Board Certification, learn from industry experts and visit with exhibitors who have been specifically selected to attend.
Breakout Session Topics:
– What we learned from recent hurricanes and best practices.
– What is the Board protected from and what risks are there?
– How to plan properly for a disaster.
– Prepare your building and common areas for improvements.
– Keep your community safe and learn about new technology.
– Prepare a financial statement/reporting requirements/prepare for an audit.
– Ways to fund your community/improvement planning.
– Robert’s Rules of Order/How to run an effective Board meeting.
Sign up below. RSVP DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 20, 2019.
Southern States Management Group’s Seasonal Board Education Forum
Quarter 2 Seasonal Hot Topics
Wednesday, April 3, 2019: 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
LPGA Clubhouse – 1000 Champions Drive, Daytona
Thank you to our sponsor partners:
Wright & Casey, P.A.
Blue Ribbon Pools
Insurance Office of America
First Response Disaster Team
KWA Engineers, LLC
Thank you to our education supporters!